We collect, use, and share personal information solely to provide marketing and provision of legal and professional services, mainly mediation, consulting and training services. We also may use the information other operational and administrative purposes to facilitate professional services. We do not sell personal information.
Information we may collect
- Our website: clicks on website pages, data from when you complete forms on our website
- When hiring us: personal information like name, address, phone and certain banking information when you seek to make payments by eCheck, by Zelle or some other mode of electronic payment
- When you email us: we collect your email contact information, which may be stored in our client relationship system, which keeps track of the personnel with whom you are communicating.
- When you leave us reviews of our services: we may use reviews of our services in marketing materials however we will not identify you by name nor will we include any information that may identify you in any way. By leaving us a review or by giving us written feedback directly, you consent to us using it for marketing purposes.
How we may use personal information
- To provide you with information, products and services
- To communicate with you about products and services
- To invite you to events
- To send you legal news, newsletters, marketing communications, and other materials that may interest you
- To bill for services rendered and facilitate payment processing
- To operate, troubleshoot, analyze, and improve our website
- As reasonably necessary and appropriate, to detect or prevent fraud, to comply with legal obligations, or protect your, our, or others’ rights
- To facilitate professional development
- To track billing and expenses
- To fulfill other purposes permitted or required by law
- For other uses disclosed to you, or with your consent
- Process cookies that enable the website to function properly and assist in navigating pages and accessing services. Without these cookies, the website may not function properly.
- Session state cookies that collect information about how users interact with a website. This may include the page users visit most often and whether users get error messages from certain pages. These cookies help improve users' browsing experience, but blocking or deleting these cookies will not render the website unusable.